SONGS

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Cross Country

Well done to all the year 2 children who ran the cross country today. A special congratulations goes to Otto for placing 1st in the year 2 boys and to Lily for placing 2nd in the year 2 girls. Here are some of the things Room 5 were thinking and feeling;
 Georgia "I felt excited."
Angus "I didn't win but I put up with it and didn't care about winning because I needed to get a new goal for running. I need to get my leg muscles bigger."
Lily "I felt scared and excited. I was proud of myself."
Otto "Mr Williams said squash the people over and I did. At the start when Mr Williams blew the whistle I felt nervous. When I came first I was happy."
Gabby "I liked the cross country because it was fun."
Niamh "I tried my best at the cross country."

No comments:

Post a Comment